So far what I’ve done
- Tee shaped thumb and finger screws holding down vat, no more tool.
- Three small hinges on left side panel with finger handle and magnets to close door,
no more removing side panel to run or view bottom of vat.
- Scotch taped perimeter of Teflon down in vat, no more Teflon peel up.
- Designed and built self top draining build plate with stud attachment, no more
loads of resin at end of run on top of plate and no more flush head screw on
bottom of plate.
- Bought 54 watt UV nail curing (double hand) station, added hour hours timer to it,
only $70, works like a champ!
- manual or auto shutter mounted
- projector on linier bearings
- easy button