I have the Bean3d recently, and so far I have used the green resin, with more than acceptable results, but I’m over, and I’ve started trying to print with the Tought, with VERY bad results
When I print the calibration piece, the result is acceptable, in fact it is with the only model that I have managed to print something
But when I try to print one of my pieces, considerably larger, and that with the green resin is printed well, it does NOT print even there are layers, which instead of being printed on the base metallic, they solidify on the FEP sheet, spoiling the impression, and I have already 3 attempts.
The question is:
- What I can be doing wrong?
- What can I touch? (curing times)
- I live in a coastal area in the Mediterranean, here it is summer now, a lot of heat and humidity. Does this affect the curing times of the resin?
- Can you recommend me an easy-to-print and cheap resin? (That is very hard is not important)
- Why calibration pieze, prints good, and my piece, bigger, no?
Thanks in advance