[Return to main site] 

PROBLEM PRINTING ON 38um

Hello everyone

For a couple of weeks we have been experiencing some problems with our titan 2, we moved our projector to a definition of 38um and since then we have not been able to print the entire surface successfully, we have dealt with different configurations in the csv file but we failed to solve absolutely our problem.

For the record, the part that is not printed is the one that is furthest from the z axis and we are using the soft silicone vat with the DX resin without additives.

Here are some photos of the impression bed.

As you can see we have tried changing exposure time and the down speed but it has not been enough.

We hope you can help us with this matter.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.