Link to my blog
Finally got some test prints done. First few failed which was expected and then finally on my 4th attempt I got something that was technically a success but because the cvs settings was for a 37um print of yoda, he came out squashed haha as my printer is calibrated to 100um.
So I resliced it for my setup and reprinted. And I got a successful print on my 5th attempt.
Both yodas took 2 hours.
I did another test using the arm from my hulk model. Approximately the same height as the yodas and it also took 2 hours. Quite happy with the results.
Got a little mark and bubble on my vat but hopefully it’s small enough to not affect the projection.
I doubt my settings are optimised but if anyone wants the settings I used for the yoda at 100xy and 100z, let me know.